UTTAR PRADESH COMBINED PRE MEDICAL TEST (UPCPMT) About Course
UPCPMT-2014 examination is organized by the King George Medical University, Lucknow, for admission in first year of MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BUMS courses in various Government and approved Medical/ Dental/ Homepathic/ Ayurvedic/ Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
UPCPMT Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Registration of Admission Forms – Friday April 18, 2014
Last Date of Online Registration of Admission Forms - Tuesday May 20, 2014
Availability of Online Admit Cards from - Thursday June 05, 2014
Date of Entrance Examination - Sunday June 22, 2014
· Students must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with physics, chemistry, biology and english as one of the subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university in up.
· A candidate should be from Uttar Pradesh, if not then she/he should fulfil the residence criteria laid by the U.P. goverment.
· Aspiring candidates must born on or before 31st Dec 1997 at the time of the admission.
· for BAMS course the students are elligible who have passed madhyama examination from sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi.
· for BUMS course students are elligible who have passed higher school or equivalent examination with urdu.
· for MBBS/BDS course the elligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical council of India.
Application Form :
· UPCPMT 2014 application form is available online only from this year. Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode.
Application form fees
The UPCPMT 2014 Application form fee is 1250 INR including counselling charges (Rs. 50.00) for the general and OBC applicants and 650 INR including counselling charges (Rs. 50.00) for the ST & SC candidates.
For More details visit the official UPCPMT website- http://upcpmt.nic.in/.