UP COMBINED PREMEDICAL TEST (UPCPMT) About Course
UP COMBINED PREMEDICAL TEST (UPCPMT)
UPCPMT examination is organized by the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur, for admission in first year of MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and BUMS courses in various Government and approved Medical/ Dental/ Homepathic/ Ayurvedic/ Unani colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S)
Bachelor in Dental Surgery (B.D.S)
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicineand Surgery (B.H.M.S)
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)
Bachelor of Unani Medicines and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Participating colleges are as under
(1) MBBS B.R.D Medical College,Gorakhpur
(2) G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur
(3) King George’s Medical College,Lucknow
(4) L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut
(5) Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi
(6) Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
(7) S.N. Medical College, Agra
(8) PV Narsimha Rao Medical College, Dehra Dun
(9) Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
(10)BDS Faculty of Dental Sciences (King George’s Medical College, Lucknow).
(11)Kedar Nath Girdhari Lal Khattry Homeopathic Medical College, Moradabad
(12)State Ayurvedic college,Varanasi
(13)State Ayurvedic college and hospital,Lucknow
(14)State Unani medical college,Allahabad
Exam Dates and Schedule
UPCPMT Important Dates :
Starting Date of sale of Admission Forms – Thursday April 25, 2013
Last Date of sale of Admission Forms - Wednesday May 08, 2013
Last Date of Submission of Forms - Wednesday May 15, 2013
Availability of Online Admit Cards from - Saturday June 01, 2013
Date of Entrance Examination - Sunday June 16, 2013 (Tentative)
Students must have passed in 10+2 in the science stream with physics chemistry and biology english as one of the subjects or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university in up.
· Students must have secured with minimum 50% average marks in science subjects for general catagory and 40% for OBC/SC/ST students.
· A candidate should be from uttar pradesh, if not then she/he should fulfil the residence criteria laid by the U.P. goverment.
· Aspiring candidates must completed the age of 17 years at the time of the admission.
· for BAMS course the students are elligible who have passed madhyama examination from sampurnanand sanskrit university, varanasi.
· for BUMS course students are elligible who have passed higher school or equivalent examination with urdu.
· for MBBS/BDS course the elligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical council of India.
Application Form :
· Designated branches of Central Bank of India will provide the INFORMATION BROCHURE after payment of examination fee in cash, Rs.1280.00 including counselling charges (Rs. 50.00) for General/OBC Candidates, and Rs.680.00 including counselling charges (Rs.50.00) for SC/ST Candidates.
· The Application Form is to be filled up on the basis of the information contained in the Brochure.
· The candidate must ensure their eligibility to appear in CPMT-2013 as per eligibility criteria given in the eligibility section of information brochure and shall be solely responsible for the same. The examining body shall not be responsible for verification/eligibility of the candidature. Candidature shall be cancelled anytime before or after examination if any discrepancy with the eligibility criterion is found.
· The OMR sheet is to be filled with utmost care with dark blue or black Ball Point Pen. (Do not use Felt/Sketch pen) There should not be any overwriting or cutting.
· The duly filled OMR Application Form, is to be submitted by the Registered/Speed Post placed in the envelop, to The Chairman, C.P.M.T.-2013, CSJM University, Kalyanpur, Kanpur-208024 U.P.
· Admit Card along with your Roll Number, shall be available for download at website www.cpmt2013.org
Tentative exam centres are